Columbia River Steel and Const Inc, located in Eastern Washington State, offers a positive work environment, competitive wages, and health insurance* including medical and dental. The Company also offers paid holidays*, PTO*, and a 401(k)-retirement plan*.
Pre-employment background and drug screening required.
- Working at heights above ground level
- Rigging and connecting steel members
- Installing wall and roof panels with miscellaneous trim work
- Installing insulation
- Training in Operating equipment such as; fork lifts, scissor lifts, and boom lifts.
- Record of previous safety training preferred.
- Fork lift, aerial boom lifts and scissor lift training.
- Clean driving record
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Available to travel, with the possibility of staying out of town (Mon. – Fri.)
- Able to use and accurately read a tape measure.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations pertaining to work being performed
- Must be organized; and able to work safely in a clean work environment
- Communicate effectively, both written and orally
- Must be a self-starter and well-motivated
- Comfortable working at various heights exceeding 20 feet
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Competitive wages and health insurance* including medical and dental.
- Paid holidays*
- 401(k)-retirement plan*
* Benefits earned after minimum requirement of terms of service are reached.